I am honored and humbled that I have been nominated for the OLBA(One Lovely Blog Award) by my blogging friend sporterhall. This is a award to show appreciation for new/upcoming blogs.
The rules are simple.
1. Thank and mention the person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3. List 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers
7 facts about me:
1. I have a Bachelor’s in Sociology
2. I am a die hard Cincinnati Bengals fan.
3.When I first began writing back in 2009, I actually used to write songs
4.I have given sermons before, my first being when I was a senior in high school.
5. I just recently relocated to Charlotte, North Carolina.
6.I would like to go skydiving one day
7. I once had dreams of becoming a professional baseball player(We all see how that turned out).
I do not have many nominees for the simple fact that many of the blogs I follow are pretty well established, and have a great deal of followers.